Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Moral Dilema ...

4 Points of Interest for My Night Last Night

  • 1st thing this morning I have received an email from my Mother. In this email my mother wanted me to ask my hubby about RSS Feeds. I admitted to her that I knew what they were. Now, here's the dilema... do I admit WHY I know what they are with the off chance that she has the ability to find my blog? Ok, not only to find, but to READ MY BLOG!! I'm not real keen on that option. I think that I will tell her I read a lot. She'll buy that. (for about 5 seconds before she begins her google search for "Paige's Blog") UHG! It wouldn't be so bad though...right?

  • I found the allergen source of yesterday's contempt. MY CAR!! My house is very clean compared to some houses because dirt angers me, but my car...I never clean my car. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing in the seats or the floor board. It's empty. Just FILTHY! I have a feeling that after last night's febreeze frenzy I will have to clean the actual car. Vacuum and stuff.

  • Last night I spilled an entire bowl of RED salsa on my WHITE carpet. Husband knew how bad I felt and was so disturbed by my bipolar yelling session with myself that he scrubbed and scrubbed to get the stain up. We're talking vacuuming, resolving, scrubbing. Nothing. I have a 4ftX4ft red spotted stain right outside my kitchen. I'm freaking thrilled.

  • Yesterday at work I poured an ENTIRE cup of HOT coffee on my desk, legs, and keyboard. :( It had a TON of French vanilla creamer in it, which equals BAD stink about 3. Coal wouldn't even come near me.




body>