Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Monday, April 17, 2006
Yard work, egg dying, and laundry...
I had a great Easter holiday. Fun Filled, Action Packed, Not So Much Relaxing...


Friday night my husband and I raided the "going out of business" Office Max, which is always fun. They didn't have much stuff left, but I had the intense need to buy every piece of what they did have left because of the 75% off sticker price. HEH! We did get photo paper though. That was fairly reasonably priced.


Saturday we worked in the yard pretty much the entire morning...I now have lillies, impatients, yarrow, snapdragons, wild flower seed mix in some hanging baskets, and an angel trumpet vine tree. We put in a sprinker type system saturday night too. So, it's quite possible that I might not kill them. :) After that we went to lunch with my parents and came back to the house and did more gardening and walked the dog. I enjoy our little dog walks. It cuts down on the serious biting Coal likes to attempt to do. She's ALL puppy right now. I don't know if Hubby and I will survive. After that I proposed that Hubby and I invite all of our friends over to grill out maybe, have some beer, and dye eggs due to the Easter holiday. I figured that would be neat, fun, and different. Turns out that our "friends" were evidentally to manly and too mature to take part in that plan, so just the girls showed up. We dyed eggs and had a good time. Pictures will soon be added. (As soon as I figure out how. ;) hehe)



Sunday was family day, I guess. I don't think it was intended to be, but it was. We went to Sunday dinner, I mean, Easter dinner (which is actually lunch). Then hubby and I had to go home and take a nap. Ugh!! (No, we didn't eat that much...just tired from so much yard work.) Next we had to go get pictures taken for Hubby's sister's class project. (She's a photographer.) So we did that and it was fun. VERY FUNNY! It's amazing how sisters and brothers interact sometimes. (Hubby has three sisters, two of which are twins.)


And finially...Last night...

Hubby and I worked on the pile of all piles of laundry. It was at least 4ft high. I just know it. TWO HOURS we folded and did dishes. AND I STILL have sheets in the drier. I am a horrible housewife. Just horrible. There needs to be a housewife school. Then I could go and learn how to be a proper housewife. HAH...I don't think so! I work! I'll hire a maid! That's their job! They are GOOD at it. I am not. (I'm actually okie dokie at it. Just been sick with ALABAMA ALLERGIES. That should so be a catagory, ALABAMA ALLERGIES. Like hayfever, or goldenrod season. ALABAMA ALLERGIES. It's like strep, only, without a cure. )


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a heavenly weekend to me, especially the gardening. Don't be too hard on yourself about the laundry- you know what I do, right?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog : )

I live in Georgia and the pollen is killing us all too!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info kia pricing

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>