Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Friday, April 07, 2006
Hi, My Name is___and I have/am ___
My name is Paige and today, I have a problem with salt intake.

I eat pretzels for breakfast (along with 6oz yogurt and a container of fruit) and now.....now....NOW.....

I'm licking the salt from the inside of the bag because I ate all the pretzels.

I NEVER do that!

It's sooooooo good though. I HATE salt....and it's sooooooooooooo good.

And now I have to stop, because it's horrible for you!

UHG.....


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hi, My Name is___and I have/am ___"

hi, my name is chad and my ipod hard drive just started making a clicking noise. Yep, i was gonna say "hi my name is chad and i'm listening to some great new music" but im FUCKING NOT CAUSE MY IPOD HARD DRIVE JUST STARTED SKIPPING. You know how much these things cost? Damn dude, i carry this thing around with me everywhere, and now it looks like it's gonna die. Sigh, Sigh, Sigh. oh well.

What i was GONNA say, is that you should check out a few of these artists. I know either you or tim (or both) will like.

-New atmosphere record ("you can't imagine how much fun we're having")
-coheed and cambria
-lyrics born
-flyleaf (you'll like this one p)

)@(#%)!(#^)!(*^)*!^*!)#%)!*@$

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and lacuna coil put out a new album you should pickup, it's called karmakode (or somethin like that yes i'm too lazy to look up how to spell it so SHUT UP)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by Paige, and thank you for renting your blog to me this week! I will try to be a quiet and neat tenant. ;-)

Hope you have a fun-filled and relaxing weekend! Thanks again, Paige.

:-)3T

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>