Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
New House!
We've been house shopping!

The first house we attempted to buy was sold. The second...sold. The third we put up an offer. We got our home inspection. The house was falling down around us. We still loved it though. Due to an incompetent seller's Realtor the house fell through. One might say it was all for the best.

So here we are again...waiting to see if this offer is going to go through. I have high hopes for this one. It's a beautiful three bedroom, one and a half bath rancher.

Here's to hoping!

Making it Lovely
More Ways to Waste Time

I seem to have already started planning out the rooms.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi! My name is Paige to!
Anyway I came across you blog and I though it was very interesting! SO I left a comment.... Anyway, nice blog and ill be reading it!

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>