Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
bloggity blog blog
So I seem to have gotten out of the habit of blogging.
Maybe it's that or just that nothing terribly good has happened to blog about.

My rants:
1. Both cars died.
2. Bought a new car and couldn't get the title in our names. (I have much love for the DMV.)
3. Still no jobs for either my husband or myself.
4. We're in a lawsuit because the siding on our house is rotten. (NICE!)

So with that life goes on!

Highlights as of late:
1. I went fishing for the first and second time. I've still yet to catch a fish.
2. I tie dyed with my husband. We had some pretty cool shirts. See flickr.
3. We shaved the dog. She's much happier for some reason.
4. It's spring.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never plant tomatos before the 15th of May and from now on Don't shave the dog before then either!

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>