Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Fat People in the Gym
Last night as my husband and I were lying in bed he suddenly appeared to be deep in thought and quite upset. I asked him several times, "what's wrong?" I got no reply. Finially, right about the time I'd given up on conversation with him, he blurts out, "I hate fat people at the gym." Just as a side note, neither of us are tiny people. So, I called him a hypocrite and rolled over and tried to go to sleep. And he continued, "no, no, no, you don't understand. I don't hate the average fat person at the gym. I hate the 500 + pound woman walking around the track at a snails pace while drinking bottled water and eating m & m's when there is a water fountain two feet away." And of course my reply, "why was she eating m & m's? I can't remember the last time I've had m & m's. OK, I've come around. I hate her too now." This seemed to make him happy and he quickly went to sleep. Then I was wide awake wondering if my husband showered with these extrememly obese people at the gym and what they looked like on the weight bench. I suddenly became even more devoted to our new lifestyle. (We've become swingers for exercise, cardio ya know! Just Kidding)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>