Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Monday, February 20, 2006
I wish I had an Icee.
So the town shut down. A little ice on a few bridges and kaput, the town goes dead. Uhg. People, people, people. Ice does not mean, lets lose all common sense and wreck our cars left and right. It simply means, slow down. gees. People are still driving in New York and they have 23 inches of snow. We have scattered patches of ice and you'd think that we needed a super hero to come down with his magically powered laser beam to blast away all the ice and create warm weather in which to frolick. And all was well with Huntsville/Madison Co. I mean, COME ON PEOPLE!

Friday and Saturday came and went with little to no excitement, aside from the ice of course. During which Saturday night, I made my very loving husband drive down access roads to get me Krispy Kreme. Because it was cold. And cold goes with donuts. I don't know why.

Unlike the majority of Huntsvillians though, I am at work. I happen to work at the one place in town that NEVER closes. It's like a requirement or something. Stupid sick people, ruining my snow days. :/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>