Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Monday, February 13, 2006
Good Weekend and Good Monday to Ya!
As you can see, I've been playing around with the format. Hopefully it will work it's way out. I'm learning. haha, it's a slow process. :)

This weekend we went to see Batman Begins at the local IMAX theater. That was pretty fun. It was interestingly big and loud. Which, Batman needs to be exceptionally big and loud, it's Batman! That's about the only interesting this I did this week, just barely the only thing I did this weekend. I'm still recovering from my illness, now only to be followed up by a nasty stomach bug. Hopefully by wednesday I'll be completely healed.

I saw a little bit of snow this morning. That was nice. Saturday night my husband and I had a nice drive in the snow. It was really coming down in Huntsville, but there was no snow in Madison. :( We need one big snowfall, just for one weekend. Just enough to allow my husband to reenact his childhood one more time and allow him to sled down dead man's hill in Hazel Green. I, of course, will cheer him on from a nice, safe distance in my warm car with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate, depending on the time of day. :)




body>