Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Monday, February 27, 2006
The Weekend
Fairly uneventful....at least as far as our weekends go.
Friday night: That's grocery night. We're an exicitng couple. We at least went to Olive Garden before we went to Target.
Husband, "well, we're out to eat at a nice restaurant, maybe we should make this a real "date." (I love the forethought. 'A date of convience,' lovely.)
Me, "And what would you have us do?" (seeing the end of this conversation a mile away.)
Husband, "I'm not sure. Don't really want to go to the movies, to cold for put put, let's see, any ideas?" (inevitably the list also includes rent movies, call friends, or go to walmart.)
Me, "Well, how about we eat, go to Target, rent a movie and go home."
Husband, "But we always do that."
Me, "BECAUSE, that's what married people do. We're not DATING."
Husband, "I'm glad we're not dating. I'm excited about the grocery store. I want more Gatlingburg Turkey." (Gatlinburg Turkey=recipe I made up in a hurry one night because I was too lazy to cook the whole actual meal.)
Me, "And I'm excited to cook it for you." (Yea right!)

So, that's what we did. We watched Saw II and it was okie dokie.

Saturday I didn't do much. We drove around in the afternoon, picked up my sewing machine and then went back home and go ready to go to the Sex Workers Art Show. Awesome Show. Really enjoyed it. We were a little apprehensive going into it, but it was so worth it. I didn't get to see Anna Voog, which I was looking forward to, but I'll get over it. I got a cool book. I can't wait to read it. I need to study my work books though. It's like hmmm....let's weigh this out....work.....sex.....work.....sex.....who's gonna win?!! I wonder.

Probably work...I'm lame like that. Do what I need to do...(To get more money.) hehe. I'm just kidding. I love my job.

There was one incidence though. Saturday. As we were leaving. A friend was attending the risque function with us. She had to put something in her car and when she opened the door to put it in her car, her bookbag fell into the drainage (ie sewer). Uhg. 100$ calculator was at the bottom of a 10ft drop in water. Time was limited. Either the calculator was gone or my husband had to go get it. :/ I did not like the options. BUT..being the brave man my husband is, he went and got tools and proceeded down the manhole to rescue the calc. My friend's Hero!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that's freakin awesome tim did that. tim's like that though: FREAKIN AWESOME. too bad you guys aren't more creative for your pseudodates :> TAKES 2 TO TANGO THO!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... mac agp video cards

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>