Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Sew in love...
Sew, Up until yesterday evening I thought that I had the greatest sewing machine ever. I had no idea there was anything whatsoever wrong with it. HAH....I repeat...HAH! I took it to the Singer store and the guy, almost peeing his pants with laughter said, "Did you do this?" To which I replied, "what?" Evidentally the previous owners of this sewing machine thought it would be just the greatest thing ever to take the bottom off of the sewing machine and screw it into "A" case. (With heavy duty metal screws, which were far from appropriate for this job.) Not "The" case that it came with, no. Just "a" case that was lying around. So then, after pleading innocent to the "case" inquisition, came the "knob" inquisition. "You turned this knob didn't you?! (with force and laughter)" me= "no" "why" "would that mess it up?" Sewing machine guy, "uh...yea..." (more laughter)
Ultimately this continued for 30 or so minutes followed by, "I'm just going to have to take this apart and look at it. I'll clean it up and have it back to you by Saturday. And when you pick it up, don't turn the knob."
Uhg. So put sewing down on that long list of stuff that I just SUCK! at.




body>