Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Housekeeping working girl style....sweep the dirt under the couch.
1st order of business: I have a visitor for the week...Wasted Life. He's awesome! Be sure and pay him a visit. More to come on this later.

2nd order of business: I work, I have a husband, and I have laundry. I'm trying...try-ing... to get my style right on this site and there's a certain learning curve which I seem to be sliding down, more like falling down. I've gotten some help from Kristarella. I haven't had time though, YET, to put it in motion. I'm GOING TO though. I promise. :) Thanks Kristarella.

3rd order of business: I'm a baby and I have to go to bed now before I get keypad prints on my forehead.

This note brought to you by the spacebar on my forehead.




body>