Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Monday, April 17, 2006
Me me me me...Oppps...Meme Meme Meme
HAH, I've been tagged. To do a meme... I've already done. But I feel bad telling this person that (which I guess I just did) because they said they'd feel bad if said person they sent the meme to had already done it.


Our Mad House, here is a different (and hopefully more interesting) 6 things!


1. I HATE celery! It's disqusting. The texture, the smell, oh my god it's the worst.


2. I bought fake tan stuff this weekend and I'm scared to use it. I don't want to turn orange before I go to Florida. I'm too cheap to actually go to a tanning bed though...and there's that whole skin cancer thing. But imagine, Me... the pastiest girl on earth...ORANGE. I like to get back to my Tennessee roots every now and then, but me actually turning orange is a bit far.


3. I've lost my laptop. Eeekkk! I seriously can't remember what I did with it. How you loose something that big I don't know.


4. My car is white, but right now, it's yellow. There's so much pollen in the air here my car is actually a light shade of brilliant yellow.


5. I kinda like it when my dog licks my toes.

(j/k, I was making sure you were still reading.) I can't whistle.


6. My husband and I use our dog to meet other couples... and it works. We made friends with our neighbors last night. Should I feel bad for using a dog? It's nothing personal. :/


And there you have it. My NEW 6 things. I think i'm supposed to tag people now. I tag...I don't think anyone I tagged would do it. What's the ediquette on this? Oh screw it!
I tag:
1.
A Life Less Normal
2.
Anne Glamour
3.
Chesapeake Greens
4. Ok, I'll add more later. :/


3 Comments:

Blogger MJ Tam said...

You lost your laptop? lol...
Ok, I'm laughing with you - but did you lose it inside the house?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, this is me cowering in the corner from the shame!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>