Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Time Change Blues...

As I reluctantly joined the land of the living this morning...very reluctantly...I was being saranaded by my very annoying loving husband.
This morning's rendition included tracks such as:
"Wake up, wake up, wake up, It's the first of the month."
"Paigie is pantsless, Paigie is pantsless, Paigie is p-p-p-p-pants-less."
Followed by the remix, "Paige in pants!, Paige in pants!"
Along with many, many more butchard titles.
These are the tracks that are guarenteed to get a very annoyed wife out of bed, dressed, and in the car in record time.

That's all I have to say on that until the IV drip of coffee is hooked up to my arm.
I've already had a diet coke and obviously that's not doing it.

Hope everyone has an AWESOME day with tunes stuck in their heads. ;)
That's right, I'm EVIL!
"Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, It's the first of the month!"
HAH!




body>