Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you...
So the journey begins tomorrow. The journey to Sandestin, Florida.


5 nights and 4 days with my two coworkers.


Hmmm.... Can I say "no comment" and have you, the intelligent internet reader, read into this post how incredibly excited I am about this fact.


Really. I'm totally serious.


Kinda.


OK, Not really.


BUT... Hopefully it will be fun. I can't help but imagine the stories that come out of this are going to be good. LOL.


(Use the "moviephone" guy's voice)
3 Women, 1 Truck, and Unlimited Fun
The heart breaking story of three women setting out on a journey across the south in search of themselves, knowledge, and a really good martini. Join them in their pursuit of mediocre happiness and a comfortable bed. Coming soon!

Addition: Our Hotel




body>