Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Thursday, February 02, 2006
All Dogs Go to Heaven...
I did a bad, bad thing... I hit a doggie. :( A cute little black and white terrier. It was only partially my fault. I should have been watching the road more closely than I was, but at the same time, why the hell did the damn dog have to run into my car?!! And when I say "ran into" my car...that's exactly how it was. He ran into my bumper, bounced, landed on the sidewalk, and quickly ran into my neighbors backyard. That's right. NEIGHBOR'S backyard (And yes, I said "bounced.") I couldn't just hit anyone's dog. I had to hit my neighbor's dog. And is it bad that after the "run-in" occured, that I actually looked around to see if anyone saw me. (They didn't.) So...I didn't tell my neighbor. Now, if there is a hell, I certainly have earned a front row seat for the show, but now i'm going to be in the "advanced seating" portion. Why, you ask? ...I'm not going to tell my neighbor. The damage is done, why should another neighbor hate us? I need to return to my self-loathing now...




body>