Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Groovin to the Sounds of bad 90's easy listening.
"I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rythmn..."
"...I'm never gonna dance again, the way I danced with you!"

5 Reasons why I'm cool today:
1. My upper lip is twitching insainly. (And yes, it kinda does look like Elvis, and no I don't know why it's twitching.)
2. I sing, out loud, in my office and no one cares. In fact, no one even pays any attention to it anymore. I've desensitised them to my singing voice.
3. I'm wearing one of the new shirts I got in Montgomery.
4. It's almost time to go home and I haven't raced to the time clock with my stuff in hand to wait for that last minute to roll over.
5. *And this is the best one!* I have an awesome little, stuffed cat sitting on my monitor with this halfdead fish hanging out of its mouth and I get to look at it all day. It RULEZ!

Time to go home and be domestic and crap. Laundry, cleaning, cooking, uploading pictues to flickr, and all finished by the time Husband gets home so I can be waiting with whips and chains in hand to fullfill all his fantasies. At least maybe I can fullfill his dinner fantasties. :) We're having his favorite.
Have a wonderful evening.




body>