Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Monday, February 27, 2006
Ice and Me!
I eat ice. It's just what I do. I love it. There's just something about the chomping on the cold, hard substance that brings me joy and endless hours of entertainment. Some chew gum, I chew ice. Now...That said. I eat ice all day long at work. I go to the caffateria and buy a cup for 10 cents...32 oz...filled to the very edge and sometimes beyond with wonderful ice-y goodness. So I have like 6-10 cups a week. This week I decided that it was pyramid time. I'm going to put up a picture when it becomes substancial. :) Should be soon. Or it may never happen. We'll see.


6 Comments:

Blogger alana said...

Wow. That's impressive. Actually it sort of scares me, because I avoid ice at all costs. That's right, I would rather my drink be warm than have to deal with ice (with certain exceptions. i need to have ice with my diet coke. when i drink diet coke. which is pretty much never)

Doesn't your ice chomping ever hurt your teeth?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear that people that eat ice are anemic or have iron deficiencies...its called "pica" or something...

Blogger Paige said...

I didn't realize random Allis still visited my site. :) And you KNOW I probably DO have an iron deficiancy since I can't eat MEAT!!
What I wouldn't give for a HUGE hamburger. (I'm not deficiant...just have a small oral fixation thing with cold stuff...I like popsicles too, and ice cream (sherbert since no milk)and all kinds of frozen stuff.)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard it damages your teeth. unless it's sonic ice, which is known to cure modern illnesses and sing songs for you, so it's ok to eat sonic ice.

mmmmmm.......

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't know me.... but my name's paige... and i like to eat ice, too =))

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it pharmacies Summer soccer camps in kansas L.l bean deluxe backpacks Furniture captain chaise lounge chair

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>