Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Fun times to come...
Well, today is thursday, which means tomorrow is friday and the weekend. AGAIN! I'm looking forward to the weekend of course, it just seems like time goes so fast. The days, the weeks, the months. So fast. I'm hoping this weekend was as much fun as last weekend. I entered a poker tournament last Saturday night and I WON!! That's right folks. Me. Little ole female me WON! I was one of two girls playing. The guys were not happy with me. They were nice though. A very good time was had by all. Hopefully we'll be able to do that again soon.

Oh! Wait! We are. :) This saturday there is a charity poker event held at a local golf course. My husband entered me. Evidentally entering one poker tournament (with 18 people) and winning justifies me entering a larger event (25 people). Who knows. Hopefully it will be fun and entertaining and if it's not... it's still for a charity and that's fantastic. :)

Last night we started working on the yard. I'll try and get a picture tonight to show the progression. I planted a snowball bush, a redbud, some seeds, built a hanging basket, put down some dirt, weeded, and some yellow tree like bush thing that I can't remember the name of. Should be nice soon. I've got my pots out to plant something in and seeds ready to go along with some lillies and impatients (gotta get rid of some grass first though). We're going to extend our flower bed, which is actually just a shrub bed right now. I like flowers though. That seems to be the plan for this weekend though, if it doesn't rain. Put down more dirt, mow, plant, pot flowers. :) Should be fun. Then after that it's haircut time. YEA US. My husband and I are looking a little shaggy.


Well my little internet readers, what are your plans for the weekend? Doing anything interesting or boring? Boring sounds nice too. Nothing wrong with frozen dinners, box wine, and a tv. :)




body>