Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Meme #2
Accepting the fact that I have allergies.
Buying books for my trip.
Calling my husband to come pick me up.
Dreading spending 5 days with my coworkers.
Eating popcorn. (100 calorie mini bags...very good!)
Figuring out how to waste the rest of the day. ;)
Grumbling about having to go home and pack and do laundry.
Hating that my stomach is hurting.
Imagining about being outside.
Jonesing to be outside.
Killing Darryl's dog to be outside.
Licking the salt off my fingers. ;) (dont' tell)
Making conversation with my co-worker.
Noticing that my left foot is asleep.
Offering popcorn to my coworker.
Pondering not speaking to my coworker ever again.
Quitting my job. (j/k)
Realizing that I have to work for money to buy a new laptop, ipod, car, house, and pay for dog.
Sitting on my butt, in my chair, in front of my computer.
Trying to imagine myself lying on a beach, skinny, with a tan. (delusions)
Understanding that may never happen.
Vowing to behave on this trip.
Wondering if I will be able to behave.
Xalting that I'll get to sit near the water and read a book.
Yelling internally that I should have already been gone, I have stuff to do!!
Zapping my monitor with static electricity.




body>