Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
"Geek" title is being revoked.
I am officially not a geek. You know why? Because this blogging stuff/format stuff/ getting both of your tables to line up stuff/ IE doesn't like Mozilla stuff is HARD! I think I finially got it though. I *think* that it looks alright in Mozilla and IE now. I don't have Mozilla here though and my IE at home was not cooperating. So that makes it even more difficult when your browsers hate each other so much they're not even able to be in the same room. If it looks weird, leave me a comment. Not only will I know that someone other than my imaginary friends visit here, but I'll also be able to tell what I need to fix on my newly created "watermelon" site.


4 Comments:

Blogger kristarella said...

In my browser (firfox) the header pic covers the top of your first post (the date and heading)... I'll look at your source and see if I can see a solution.

Blogger kristarella said...

Ok, I'm not sure about this - I'm not the css guru but I think that in the style you have told the header to be a certain size but the picture for paige's deep thoughts is bigger than that. You also have the "main" element floating but the header is not floating and I think that floating things are allowed to overlap non-floating things so if you just remove the sizes for the header and tell it to float: left; like the main element is then it will auto fit the pic and the posts will automatically be under it. You will have to change some margin and padding sizes as well though to get it the way you want it again.

Blogger kristarella said...

oh yeh, and the title of your page is [img src="..."] so try finding at the top of your template where it says title="[img src="..."] and make it title="paige's deep thoughts"][img src...]
(I had to use [ instead of <)

Good luck!

This site can be a little confusing at first but has nearly everything you need to know about css.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>