Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Monday, February 06, 2006
Great Weekend...Sorta...
So, I'm sick....I've done nothing but sit on my couch and watch boring tv. But that's fine. We had some people over for the super bowl, probably furthering this horrible disease that I have acquired, but hopefully not. Everyone seemed to have a good time and enjoyed our new table and chair set that we picked up Saturday. All in all, this weekend would have kicked ass had I been awake for any of it and not in a self medicated coma. I now officially can only breathe through my mouth and I am seriously rethinking the idea that my head is not actually going to explode because of a large amount of snot. If that does happen though, I'll be sure to get my husband to post it on here with pictures, cause that would just be weird or cool or something.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>