Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Friday, March 03, 2006
I didn't see that one coming.
Last night was an interesting night. Husband's usual poker game took place at a friend's house and I was at home alone, attempting to be domestic. I had laundry going and I was about to embark on vacuuming, when as a passing thought I told a friend, "Let's go to the mall." And the evening progressed from there. How a trip to the mall gets rerouted to a bar. I'll never understand. (Other than the fact that Huntsville is lame and their mall closes at 9.) But a fun evening was had by all, though this morning I'm semi regretting it. I really had a lot of housework to do, but if either of the friends I was with last night read that they would say that I was "Totally Whipped and LAME!" (I'm not, I just like things clean. Husband could care less.)

I would, however, like to give a great big THANK YOU to the "boys." I really appreciated them coming to get us. (I got distracted talking and the more I talked the thirstier I got.) :) BUT SERIOUSLY! I just don't do that...so cut me some slack.

So, can I go to bed now instead of working? ;) Crap, I just remembered I have a waitress story. Typing is far too much work right now though.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell yes!

that is all~ =D

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>