Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Let the adventure begin...
It's TIME! It's time to go! I hope this is fun. At least it's outside. :) Yea 80 degree weather....and five days of rain. heh.... Can you said "HUMID!" ? lol...It's all good...



5 Things I Learned While Packing:


1. I'm a girl and as such can not pack lightly. (Even for a low maintenance girl like me...I still gotta have shampoo, soap, lotion, razor, toothbrush, hair stuff, contact stuff, medicine stuff, etc etc etc....


2. This will be the first time Hubby and I have slept apart since we were married. (And I don't like it.)


3. I'm addicted to electronics. I have an entire bag for "equipment." It's not a small bag either. It's like an extremely large bookbag full of wires and gadgets and computers, OH MY!


4. I'm in "vacation mode." Don't know when it happened, but I began the whole, "everybody use the bathroom before we go" crap.


5. I didn't bring a bathing suit. (On purpose, it's too early and I'm still too pasty. (paste EEEEEEEE) :)

So, everyone have a good thursday. I'm going to ride in a car for 6+ hours with my coworkers. haha. OH MY!
:)


3 Comments:

Blogger Trisha said...

I hope you really are bringing a bathing suit! We went to Sandestin last year. NICE! Have fun.

Blogger Secretly Me said...

No bathing suit?! Hey, you gotta start the tan somewhere, right? This coming from the gal with glow in the dark skin! LOL

Have fun!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... pismo beach california camping

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>