Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Friday, May 05, 2006
Friday's Random Bits
1. Huntsville High had seniors who pulled the ultimate prank. The ultimate demeaning, insulting, cruel prank. Several students talked a homeless man into taking off his clothes and standing naked in the hallway during class change in exchange to food and drink (along with money).


2. My carpet burn on my face....much worse. Now there's a bruise and a gooseegg. I have NO idea what on earth I did, but from the size of the gooseeggs I would say that I hit my head so hard I have some slight amnesia and maybe a concushion. (and it looks horrible and my husband swears he had nothing to do with it)


3. Hubby's father and sisters will be attending graduation ceremonies (alone with my entire family), but his mother and grandparents are still refusing to show. I'm going to show the ultimate in self control and invite EVERYONE, including his self absorbed mother and grandparents to the after graduation party at my house. Here's to hoping I can keep my mouth shut.


4. Here's to hoping I can keep my mouth shut TONIGHT, as we're headed after work to his mother's house for his sisters' birthday party (they're twins). Hmmm... will his dad laugh if I curse out his wife? I think he might. ;) hehe...I'll behave.


5. In July I have to take my GRE, schedule my CTR exam, and register for fall classes. NONE of those sound like fun. (I despise school, so why am I going back?!! It's free... nuff said.)


6. A few months ago we took a "family portrait" for Hubby's mother's present for Mother's day. It was intended to be nice, pretty, and most importantly...cheap as the whole family would split the cost. Hubby's sisters went out and bought a 160$ picture frame. They informed us we owed them 50$ last week. To some 50$ isn't that much, but we were expecting 20, maybe 30$ tops. 50$ for something that we weren't even informed about, nor did we get to help make a decision on, and then to be told the week before Mother's Day (while we're in the process of paying off cc's, saving to replace out chimney, and Hubby's big job change) is just rude. It's not like we'd just call them up and demand 50$ for her birthday present that we purchased and didn't ask their imput on. (They desperatly need to move out of their parents' house and learn the value of a buck!)


And that is this week's edition of Paige's Friday Random Bits. (Drama, OH MY GOD! ;) hehe)




body>