Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Information Overlaod...

"You are nearing information overload today."


---As read from my horoscope this morning. Yes, my horoscope is emailed to me everyday. Yes, I believe in what the universe is telling us. No, I don't think that those words on my email were spoken by the universe. Nevertheless, there are times when it hits the nail on the head. "Information Overload" is my middle name. "Duck and Cover" may become my new motto, as new information seems to be smacking me in my head left and right.


My Problems:
1. My Inlaws = They have refused to go to my husband's college graduation because it interferes with church. That's right, graduation is a two pm. I'm asking his parents to miss the afternoon session. Not church alltogether. Just the afternoon session. They refuse. We're talking his whole family. Parents and grandparents. REFUSE TO GO TO THEIR SON'S GRADUATION! So, I've invited my entire family who replied such things as "wouldn't miss it for the world", and "be there with bells on." Gees.


2. My friends = Two divorces in one week. It comes in threes people. Whose next?


3. Work. (I can't explain any of what's going on there, but let's just say...IT'S BAD! Like -I may have to risk being fired bad and I don't know if I'm mentally prepared to do that-...bad.)


And that's my week so far and it's only Wednesday.
Blogging Meetup this weekend though, followed by a poker tournament which I won last time, so this weekend proves to be fun. (I hope. If I'm not reading the classifieds it will be fun.)


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't imagine parents who would miss their son's graduation for anything. My in-laws are very religious, but they wouldn't have missed an important event like that for anything. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with that. Maybe they'll come around? ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Problem #1.

Have they kinda LOST THE PLOT?????????

Does religion always have to be conducted in a Church?

I'm sure God wouldn't mind if they took a small time out!

OK, I'll stop there before I get angry.

Hope everything goes well!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>