Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Thursday, April 27, 2006
I <3 vacations!
Can I go back to the Sandestin please? I said PLEASE!

Uhg!


On a lighter note, my husband has SWORN OFF black socks.
He has a job interview this morning and was dressed to the nines. He has his little suit on with a pretty silver shirt and a black tie which looks very business like and quite professional. (The suspenders were just darling on him. hehe) But like all things with him, there was a catch!


White Socks!


He sat down in the car to drive me to work and the sun reflected off of his ankles. Two little bright ankles that were almost too much to look at. I said, "oh no baby you forgot to put on black socks." (Not that it matters, considering he's wearing brown shoes with a black suit. Oh the fashion sense!) His reply, "I didn't forget, I hate black socks!" And from there it was a 5 minute rant on black socks and how he'll never wear them. "If I ever do get a job where i'm forced to wear black socks, I'll wear them till my probabtionary period is over and then I'll throw them in the trash."


I don't know what the deal with black socks is. Could it be the material? Could the actual color be repulsive to him? Does the die rub off on his feet? Does it discolor his toe-jam?


These are the mysteries of Hubby. I may never understand... "Hubby Logic"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>