Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Roxor My Soxors... AGAIN!!
My wonderfully tallented, handsome, and patient husband helped me play with photoshop tonight to create an incredibly cute picture of my beautiful dog, Coal. See her up there, she's looking at you! And yes, she does have different color eyes, and no, it's not due to the fact that she has cataracts (like my grandmother), not that she's blind, and not that I abused my puppy. She's part Australian Shepard and Black Lab. Evidentally from everything I've read (on the interent) Australian Shepards have a recessive trait for multicolored eyes. (Mainly blue and amber)

My grandmother, on the otherhand, does did have cataracts. She had them removed yesterday. She told me that she had to have it removed because she was going to have to renew her driver's license next year and she wanted no problems doing so. My grandmother is ninety. She's cool like that. 90 and driving. I must say though, her driving doesn't really bother me, my mother's on the otherhand, sometimes I think she should have to retake HER driver's test! (We won't even mention my wonderful driving skills. Evidentally it's hereditary.)

I hope everyone likes the new layout. Miss Zoot was gracious enough to inspire create the design for me. (The dog picture was all mine my husband's though. ) I decided that I was finished my angst period. I needed something pretty and light. Notice how the background matches the color of my dog's blue eye. Oh yes people, that's not just coincidence. Nothing makes me happier than looking at my little dog's blue eye. :) (Just happens to be the same color as my husband's eyes. Coincidence again? I think not!)

If you find any problems with the new design, please tell me. I've checked it in IE and Firefox, it looks better in Firefox but to each his own. Other than that, I hope everyone has a GREAT Thursday! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>