Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Commenter Chad
Dear Internet,
I would like to introduce you to an old, dear friend, Chad. Chad has personally taken it upon himself to respond to each blog entry I make. I appreciate his dedication. However, I would like the others who read this blog to comment also, so that his point of view is not the only point of view in my comments section. I very much respect your point of view, Commenter Chad, but your thoughts are beginning to make my blog Chad-Heavy. You need... my fellow readers, and I know you're out there...I can tell from my counter, to comment and help Chad out.

So, In an effort to aide my readers in commenting, I have a question for the day:

Tomorrow is my birthday, What should I do? Where should I eat? (I'm so not cooking.)
(We've rented movies the past three nights, I can't handle another bad movie.) What would be the most kick ass birthday night for you guys? (I still have to work.)

So ANSWER ME! Enlighten me! (And yes, this means you too Commenter Chad!)

With love to the Internet and Commenter Chad,
Your humble blog writer,
Paige


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree, your blog needs more OTHER people. That doesn't mean i get to stop commenting, oh no, you just need MORE people to even out my sway.

I'm doing my part! ^^

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>