Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Well...I'm back.
I'm back!


It was fun. It was different. This is going to be a long week though. I got no weekend!! Friday and Saturday we were in classes. Granted I was in Florida, and I'm not complaining too much, but I'm going to be with my coworkers for two weeks straight. I like my coworkers, but they're not exactly who I'd choose to be living with for two straight weeks. :) BUT... enough of the whining.


I HAVE STORIES!


I wasn't able to post while we were away because internet use at this "private," hoity-toity, expensive resort was 10$ a day!! Now, that's not that bad, but I refused to pay that on principle. It's wireless time people. I mean, come on... The hotels here in the hood offer wireless hi speed. LOL...The Sandestin TOTALLY needs to come into the here and now!!


I journaled every night though so I wouldn't forget one little thing about the trip. Most of it, my journaling, is quite incoherent though. Seems I fell into a few bottles and couldn't crawl out. ;) hehe...But I think everyone at the Sandestin does that. It really seemed like the thing to do. So...periodically, I'll throw in an adventure story! lol...But for now...I'm afraid, I have to remove the pile of work from my desk. Oh MY.............




body>