Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Friday, May 19, 2006
Fun Friday!
It's Friday AGAIN!

Gees, the weeks just fly by now. Sometimes it'd be nice if life just slowed down. (Not while I'm at work of course. After I get off work. Please.) :)

We have a full weekend again, but hopefully it will be fun and fulfilling. Today I am going to pick up Coal from the vet! YEA! I missed her so much last night. It was weird getting home to no crying (she cries, no barking), no scratching on the door, and nothing to feed or walk aside from myself. I'm glad she'll be home tonight. Yea!

Our friend, FlipperBoy, moved back to town too. YEA! Hubby helped him move a little yesterday and got him setteled into his new apartment. It's a great apartment. Someone took a house in the historic district and converted it to 4 apartments, each with a living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. In that order. That's the only strange thing. You walk through the bedroom to get to the kitchen and through the kitchen to get to the bathroom. Still, it's really pretty. It has lots of old, ornate features, high ceilings, hardwood floors, and a beautiful kitchen with cherry cabinents. I think he'll be really happy there. His neighbors seemed really nice too. Always a plus.

So tonight, it's spending time with FlipperBoy and Coal. Tomorrow, puppy school followed by FlipperBoy's graduation from law school in Birmingham. After that, who knows. I'm hoping I get to paint this weekend some. I'm still working on my plywood masterpieces. The weather says no rain and temperatures in the mid 80's. So, that sounds like perfect conditions to prepare a masterpiece. :) (I hope)

Wish me luck!
(If it turns out okie dokie I'll put the pictures of the paintings up. If it turns out really bad, I'll put the pictures of the "rejects" up. If it goes really really badly then I'll put a picture of our trash can up because that's where the canvas's plywood will be.)

:p Have a Great Weekend!




body>