Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Friday, May 12, 2006
It's the WEEKEND folks!
And I am so happy. My husband is graduating (!!!!), I'm getting a haircut (which I desperately need), Coal is getting a bath and her nails clipped (by someone other than me), and my entire family and Hubby's entire family are coming over on Sunday to celebrate Hubby's graduation.

OK...SOOOOooooooooo MOST of it sounds good! hehe. The dinner could go off without a hitch, who knows. I hope it is slightly less drama filled than the "Mother's Day Photo Shoot." (We're giving our mother's pictures of the kids. My mother gets a picture of me (and a bracelet) and Hubby's mother gets a 120x120; ok, not THAT big but BIG, picture of Hubby and his sisters). It was crazy. The sisters were fighting, I was sick, Hubby was mad he was there...just unpleasant all ways round. (I hope that doesn't show in the picture ;) hehe)

AND I think we're having a cookout tonight. There will be hamburgers, pool, beer, poker, and pina coladas. :) (I put on my pina colada smelling lotion in anticipation. I'm ready! hehe)

BUT what should I get my Hubby for graduation?? I'm out of ideas!! I need to know by 2. (Cause that's when I'm leaving work today because I get off early, isn't that great!! hehe)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend no matter what your plans are (even if it's staying in PJ's all day and watching good TIVO'd television). :)


3 Comments:

Blogger heels said...

When my husband graduated I got him a Palm- k'now, those electronic thingies that keep track of your schedule and play mp3s. He loved it, but he's probably very different than your husband (he's different than most...).

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>