Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Thursday, May 18, 2006
I WAS TAGGED!
ACCENT: Southern/At times...Northern (My dad and some family are from Maryland/Deleware. I can still turn the accent on and off as need be to appear as less of an idiot/outsider.)
BIBLE BOOK I LIKE: No clue. I like the book as a whole from a literary perspective.
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Dishes. But I agree...There is a tie between bringing the groceries in from the car...and putting the laundry away.
DOG OR CAT: Dog
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Computer (wireless internet), TV, TIVO
FAVORITE COLOGNE: 5th Avenue
GOLD OR SILVER: Sterling silver or platinum...I'm allergic to gold.
HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: a shoulder bag with metal rings for the handle
INSOMNIA: HATE IT!
JOB TITLE: Cancer Registry Clerk and domestic goddess
KIDS: 1 husband and 1 dog (5 months old)
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: 1 husband, 1 dog, and myself in a three bedroom 900 sq ft house
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Good Listener
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: Hiding
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: no thank you
PHOBIAS: crowds (closed in with a bunch of people)
QUOTE: "Nobody puts baby (doggy) in the corner" (Dirty Dancing was on two weeks ago.)
RELIGION: Organized, no thank you.
SIBLINGS: not yet
TIME I WAKE UP: 7:15am
UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: I don't think I have any.
LOVE: I love everything, except dishes, laundry and cleaning dog poop and pee.
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Beets, celery, corn
WORST HABIT: Saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.
XRAYS: Lung
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: Turkey Meatloaf, Turkey chili, Turkey stir fry, fish pasta
ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: Dolphins, and yes...they DO have those in zoos (in florida).


2 Comments:

Blogger Gidget said...

I love your list!

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner"...I love that!

Man...does ANYBODY like beets???

Man...I wish we had dolphins at our zoo. :(
LUCKY!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so happy that Dirty Dancing was on recently. I'm such a sucker for that movie! You'll have to write a big entry about Hilton Head after you get back. My sister and I are thinking of taking her kids there for vacation and I've never been before. I'm just hoping there's more to do than just the beach being that I live in Florida and beaches just aren't that big of a deal to me. Have a wonderful time when you go!

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>