Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Girl, You'll be a woman soon...
My sweet, darling, little pup has gone from teething keys to Hubby's leg. That's right we've begun our decent into the oblivion, that which is "heat." I shudder to even say the word. Part of me was hoping this time would never come. Maybe she could just stay a puppy forever. But no...it has begun, and at such a tender young age of 5 months. The 20th of this month Coal will be 5 months. They grow up so fast. I had no idea it would be this fast however. (Are you beginning to understand why my husband and I don't EVER need children?) She's even in school. Puppy school, at 4 months. She's one of the youngest in her class (and best behaved if I do say so myself!). Ahhhhh, soon she'll be a full grown dawg, barking at cats and lying around all day. Hmmmm....so quickly. Soon she'll need that "big surgery." I don't think I can handle it. Not only will she not be around for a few days, but she'll be *gasp* at the vet. Not to mention that my hubby and I have to go to a wedding in Hilton Head soon. How are we ever going to leave her in someone else's hands?!! I mean, who will walk her? Who will talk to her before bed? Who will give her treats? Huh?!! Tell me!
*deep breaths*
Hubby's sisters better not kill my dog! I wonder if my friend would come play with Coal while I'm gone? (I'd probably have to pay her, but that's ok.)
*deep breaths*
(Yes, I have emotional problems. Whatofit!)

And to make matters worse...we had another
milestone over the weekend. Friday night Coal lost her first tooth.

The tooth fairy did get to visit Coal. Coal received a bright fushia rubber ball which she loves.
(99 cents at Petsmart! Great deal and she LOVES her new ball!)




body>