Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Elevator's and their personalities.
While at Sandestin Resort we discovered that there was a lady that lived inside of the elevator. Everytime you got to your floor, she told you. "Lobby.....First Floor......Third Floor..." It was REALLY annoying after a few trips up and down.


The point to that....I just went to pathology, which happens to be on the "third floor." (that's what floor our room was on at the resort) As the elevator neared the "third floor" I felt myself mouthing the words in the most obnoxious, high pitched voice possible, "THIRD FLOOR!"


LOL. The things our subconciouses learn.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate elevators with voices.

I stayed for a year (not weekends)in a sprawling hotel with only two floors and a talking elevator.

Why do you need the elevator to tell you what floor it is? There's only TWO! :?

Glad you enjoyed your break, anyway!

Blogger Gidget said...

glad your back...and bloggin!

Hope you had a relaxing time.

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! I hope you had a good time on your business trip.....I'd love to go back to Florida one of these days :)

Blogger Mom on the Run said...

At least you didn't have 80's muzak playing in the elevator! Hope you had a good trip!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>