Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Slackerific! (Not so slackerific!)
Yes, that's right. I'm a slacker. That's fine. You'll deal.

Saturday my parents came down to visit with us for my dad's birthday. I decided to take them to the new Brazilian restaurant, Cafe' from Brazil. This place is excellent. It was SO GOOD! If you have one in your area you should definately go and try it out. When there you should try the fried cheese thingys, the ham and onion pie, the pasta salad, and each and every one of the deserts because they are like big huge pieces of heaven (The chocolate is the best.). Seriously though, I've NEVER had a cake like that. It was the moistest, yummiest, sweetest cake I've ever had. DELICIOUS! (I'm drooling, literally, right now.)

After our wonderful lunch we made our way over to the Botanical Gardens to view the new butterfly exhibit. It was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. We all really enjoyed it. Click the picture to view my flickr documentation.



As for yesterday, well...

This had my attention. We're going to see it today. I hope it's horrible and it's falling down and in a bad part of town and not what we want at ALL! Because we really, REALLY need to wait another year.
But it's so nice and everything we want and not in a bad part of town and close to work and And AND.....

On another side note, my dogs fur has started to fall out from around her eye. What's up with that? It's gross. (We have a vets appointment for friday. That was the soonest our vet could get to her.)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, shucks...I couldn't see the link to [what I'm guessing was a] house listing.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>