Paige's Deep Thoughts
Send As SMS
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
The Coolest Thing EVER!
Freecycle is a program where you donate your items you no longer want for others to pick up for FREE! This allows you to be able to PICK UP items for FREE also. Isn't that cool?!! It's a large scale swapshop for FREE! I love FREE, can't you tell. :) I plan to use it very, very soon. There are some black padded chairs that are calling my name. I may have some items in my garage calling someone else's name. hehe. I love this!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been a member of that list for a good while, and have actually gained a few goodies. I'll just never quite get the requests for cars. (Well, I can see asking for one if you need it...but being so specific to narrow it down to make, model, year, color, mileage, etc...or maybe I'm just a snobby witch) :D

Blogger Mrs. Ca said...

Sounds very cool. I'll have to check it out.

Post a Comment

<< Home



body>